Quizno’s Inspired Raspberry Lemonade Recipeon March 14, 2013 at 10:21 am
In search of a refreshing spring beverage? Look no further! Inspired by my husband’s cravings for Quizno’s Raspberry Lemonade, I’ve created my own version! It’s every bit of sweet and tangy perfection and it’s the perfect springtime beverage! Refreshing, light and super easy to make, it only takes 3 ingredients and then just add water!!
1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (normally between 7-8 juicy lemons)
2 cups granulated white sugar
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
5 cups water
- In a small sauce pan, add 1 cup of lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Add sugar, mix until completely dissolved, remove from heat and let stand.
- In a food processor, combine raspberries, remaining 1/2 cup lemon juice and 2 cups water. Puree.
- Using a fine mesh sieve or strainer (to catch all of the raspberry seeds) strain your raspberry puree into a large pitcher.
- Add additional 3 cups of water and lemon/sugar syrup.
- Mix well, poor over ice, serve and enjoy!!
Now how’s that for an amazingly refreshing springtime beverage? I hope you enjoy this Quizno’s Inspired Raspberry Lemonade Recipe. I know the husband will!!
<3 Lulubell Elaine