This year I was beyond ecstatic and completely humbled when asked (well, I wasn’t really given a choice, but I would’ve said yes regardless ; ) by one of my best friends (Erica) to be a bridesmaid in her upcoming wedding.
The week before our planned dress-shopping excursion, the other bridesmaids and I, my other best friend (Dominique) and a close mutual friend of the bride (Hannah), put our heads together and came up with this super cute and 100% useful bride-to-be gift idea!
It’s a KICKOFF TO WEDDING PLANNING tote bag! Each of us purchased various items and placed them in this adorable tote bag. Some of the items included:
- Post-it notes
- iTunes giftcard (for wedding planning apps)
- Paper Clips
- To-go scissors (they came with a cute cover)
- Washi tape
- Sticky tabs (those cute tabs that you can put wherever)
- A notepad
- Monogrammed stationary (cards and envelopes)
- Wedding magazines
- Bottle of champagne
- Shadow box picture frame of the 4 of us girls (for keepsakes from all the wedding planning activities)
- Chapstick (because we can’t have a bride with chapped lips!)
- Gum/Mints (Or bad breath either for that matter!)
Other items to include:
- Cute binder (possibly even pre-decorated!)
- Pack of clear sheet covers
After we put all of the items in this cute tote bag (that we had also purchased as part of the gift) I stuffed it with tissue paper and created those cute tags.
So guess what?! Although my tags were custom-made by yours-truly, I have redesigned them just to share with you! Check them out!
You can get your free bride-to-be gift tags by clicking on the link below.
Hope you enjoy! And happy wedding planning to all the brides-to-be out there!
<3 Lulubell Elaine
This post is featured in the Sundae Scoop Link Party hosted by I Heart Nap Time. Check it out!